• October 3Friday's football theme is White Out

• October 3Forsyth County Drug Summit will take place on the 22nd at the Forsyth County Convention Center

• October 3DECA Be Our Guest Character Breakfast will be on the 20th at Haw Creek Elementary

• October 3The German Club Oktoberfest will take place this Friday

• October 3The PSAT will take place at South on the 10th

• October 3The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time will be performed from the 10th to the 13th

• October 3Students who are at least 17 1/2 years old can now vote

Prom makeup tutorial: natural, glam, and superglam

/Users/gracedrawdy/Documents/Prom Makeup-The Bird Feed .mp4

Grace Drawdy and Brooke Eldride

Learn how to do 3 glam makeup looks for prom with Brooke and Grace! The first look we did is a natural look. This is the easiest and simple of the 3 and gives you a nice dewy finish with a natural glow to you skin. The second look we did is a smokey eye. This one is a little more dramatic and difficult. This look will add a bit of depth and definition to your face without taking away from your beautiful prom look! The last look is the super glam makeup look! This one is the most dramatic and will bring all of the attention to your eyes and face! We would love to see you recreate these looks, and if you do make sure to tag us @sfhsbirdfeed so we can see your pictures and videos!

About the Writer
Grace Drawdy, Photo/Video Editor

Grace Drawdy is a sophomore and has been apart of The Bird Feed for 2 years. You can find her making a splash at the Cumming Aquatics Center where she is a year round competitive swimmer, or laughing out loud with friends. If you’ve been around Grace, it is guaranteed that you have laughed long and hard. Grace loves to live life loud. She has a passion for serving others through various mission trips. Her heart beats for kids fighting pediatric cancer, and she wants to heal them all. She loves spending time with her friends, but her best friend of all is her dog, Lola, her pride and joy. In a rare moment of downtime, you can can find Grace having a solo dance party or binging Netflix.

You can reach her by Gmail @[email protected] or via Twitter @GDrawdyTheFeed