Grace Drawdy

School Spirit. This year South celebrated its homecoming bigger and better than ever. Along with the annual traditions of homecoming week, the school also invited back its alumni to help celebrate its 30th anniversary.

SOFO HOCO: War Eagle spirit

Homecoming is an annual tradition at South Forsyth High School that many students and staff look forward to. Because of South’s 30th anniversary, homecoming week was full of more spirit than ever before. Each day during the week, there was a specific dress-up theme to showcase the students’ unique styles. Students participated in a pep rally and tailgate full of war eagle spirit, and different clubs such as Yearbook and Pet Pals had their own booths in the tailgate. As the time for the football game on Friday night arrived, students were dressed and painted in their class coordinating colors. The homecoming dance took place the following Saturday night in the Blue Gym. Students and their friends magically danced all throughout the evening, enjoying sweet foods, and capturing memorable photos along the way. The dance was an enchanting way to end South’s annual homecoming week.

Homecoming Spirit Week
Homecoming Pep Rally and Tailgate
South victory adds the final spark to the “Enchanted” evening
Homecoming week: An “Enchanted” Night

The Bird Feed • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in