Adithya Ramanujam

Adithya Ramanujam, Editor-in-chief

Adithya Ramanujam is an enthusiast of all things. The junior enjoys playing sports such as basketball and soccer. He also enjoys music and his favorite artists include Ugly God and Keith Ape. This music enthusiast, also enjoys producing music. He is also actively involved TSA , Beta Club, and DECA. Adithya also likes movies and his favorites include The Shawshank Redemption and Space Balls. He aspires to not really work and spend out the rest of his days playing pool and eating grilled cheese and writing short stories, and if that doesn’t work out he will most likely do something involving engineering. His interests are diverse and they are pulling him into a variety of things, so he has no idea what the future holds for him, but whatever it is, he will enjoy it.

You can contact Adithya at:

[email protected]

or

@adithyabirdfeed

Troy Brumbalow hopes bring big changes to Cumming. Photo taken from the City of Cumming. Photo taken with permission from Koko Hunt Photography.

Meet the new mayor of Cumming

Adithya Ramanujam, Editor-in-chief April 19, 2018

Troy Brumbalow, the sitting mayor of Cumming, spoke with The Bird Feed about the changes he hopes to implement in our County's only city as well as the experience he has gathered five months after the...

Continue Reading
The vibrancy of prom overshadows the innate gender stereotypes that exist in this event.

Is Prom too genderized?

Adithya Ramanujam, Editor-in-chief April 6, 2018

Anyone who has watched a High School movie understands that Prom is thought of as the pinnacle of the high school experience. A night full of fun with glamorous clothes to make lasting memories with friends...

Continue Reading
This was the first TEDx event at South Forsyth, and all involved expect it to be the first of many for the school.

TEDxYouth visits South Forsyth

Adithya Ramanujam, Editor-in-chief March 1, 2018

TEDxYouth came to South Forsyth on February 21 with student speakers presenting their ideas on the topic “Beyond the Bubble”. The organizers of the event stated that the topic is about "exploring...

Continue Reading
2018 has a wide variety of things to look forward to for avid sport fans or music aficionados.

[Photo] 19 events, technologies, and media to look forward to in 2018

Adithya Ramanujam, Editor-in-chief January 26, 2018

Continue Reading
The flashlights of students phones light up the gym to represent the many people who have been affected by cancer.

FOCO Cure fights to end childhood leukemia

Students at South Forsyth teamed up with the community to join the fight against Leukemia and Lymphoma. The organization's 2018 Students Of The Year, Ross Ashby, Jake Hale, and Watson Kimmel are raising...

Continue Reading
Students often feel distracted in class with technology at their fingertips.

Technology’s impact on students

Adithya Ramanujam, Editor-in-chief December 14, 2017

Technology is an immense part of a student’s life. 15-18-year-olds spend an average of just under 8 hours a day on their smartphones according to a study by the Kaiser Family Foundation. The education...

Continue Reading
The War Eagles burst onto the field before kickoff with excitement about their upcoming game against Mountain View. Their excitement would soon turn to disappointment as they would go on to lose the game.

Mountain View topples South Forsyth

Adithya Ramanujam, Editor-in-chief November 15, 2017

South Forsyth (9-2) lost to Mountain View (9-2) 13-31 in the first round of the state playoffs ending their title run. The game started at South Forsyth High School at 7:30. South opened by scoring...

Continue Reading
Denmark High School being constructed as of  August 2017. The high school is expected to open its doors at the start of the 2018-2019 school year. Photo used with permission from Forsyth County Schools.

Redistricting affects South Forsyth

Adithya Ramanujam, Editor-in-chief October 24, 2017

Forsyth County Schools announced in September that they would be redistricting students to accommodate for Denmark High School which will open its doors in 2018. The County has cited overcrowding as...

Continue Reading
Antidepressants are not always effective in solving depression.

Are antidepressants the solution?

Adithya Ramanujam, Editor-in-chief September 13, 2017

Antidepressant use is a serious concern since depression has become more prevalent and a topic of national attention. It is necessary to discuss antidepressant use among teens. 20% of teenagers...

Continue Reading